CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Monkey Business



I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend, i just came back from a baby shower in honor of my cousin Darlene and baby Kaileb. It was great to spend time with family,and meet mr Kaileb for the first time.I was really excited that i won 2 games, and got my first Scentsy,i am anxious to try it!! My cousins theme was monkeys, so i decided to make her this card using create a critter. i really loved how this card turned out. i wasnt to sure about the polka dot ribbon , but i think it brought everything together. The stamp was a great find, dollar bin at Michaels!

3 comments:

  1. One word...ADORABLE ! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 idea w/the monkey hanging from the vine! BTW, do u know why the monkey fell outta' the tree?? har har

    ReplyDelete