CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Vacation !!



Good morning everyone ! i am very excited for this week! i get to see my best friend in Wa. and we are gonna craft!! i had precut some tags and some gingerbread men so we can make some tags for her gifts!! I couldnt resist to do a sample for her on one of the gingerbread men. i used my new peachy keen stamps....{so cute !}
I cant wait to see how these are gonna come out! We are also hoping to go to the scrapbook expo this weekend, will be my first one so im really excited! She has started decorating her house for Christmas already, so bring on the Christmas spirit, some Christmas tunes and a cup of coffee, im ready for my Christmas Crafty weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! Have fun in WA! I'm jealous.--Kim Kesti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun on vacation and was able to craft. Please stop by when you get a chance. I would love to meet some new crafty friends.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gingerbread cookie tags! Thank you for being a friend on Facebook! Feel free to check out my blogs anytime

    www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com

    also I have a cricut challenge blog called

    www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete