CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

EAD Designs Challenge

Happy Turkey week everyone! I have a feeling this is gonna be a great week, not only cause i have a short work week, and the fact that its Thanksgiving this week {gobble gobble} im anxious to get back to my craft table, from being out of state and being sick, my table has been lonley. I did manage to get in there last night to create my first Christmas card of the season for the EAD Designs color challenge. I absolutely love how my card turned out. Who would have thought to add yellow to a Christmas card. My trees were inspired by their Funky Christmas Tags Stickerz. Papers are from Basic Grey and sentiment from the dollar bin at JoAnns. You can kind of see i added flecky, is that a word, glitter to the tops of the trees.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

  1. love love love!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at EAD Designs!

    ReplyDelete