CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Lollipop Guild

I want to share another "sweet" card with you all. I used a combonation of goodies to create this one. I used the Paisely cartridge for the lollipop itself,to make the wrapper i used one of my lil treat baggies from Jaded Blossom and cut the ziploc part off and tied it with ribbon. Viola now it looks like a real lollipop. DCWV for the background paper, i think it is the Sweet stack. My little pennant for the sentiment comes from My Creative Times, Build a Banner Kit, i just turned the banner sideways and stamped it in Versa ink with the included polka dot background stamp. For my sentiment i used the banner stamp set from Stamps of Life. I was so excited how this card came out. (pats my own back) Have a great one!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment