CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday ! Birthday !

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing great! I wanted to share with you a card i made for my friends little one who will be 1 this weekend!! I love the colors in this card!! I used Birthday Bash cartridge for the 1 and the candle.

Heres another card i did, i tried to keep this one simple since it was for the same friends hubby who shares a birthday with the lil one who is turning 1, how great is that? I still struggle with "masculine" cards, I hope he likes this one! Thanks for taking a peek! Im linking up with Sarah Hamers link up tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are just awesome Doreen!
    You do such good work!
    I love the embossed polka dot paper on the first card and the addition of the baker's twine on the second card really gives it that extra wow!
    Happy to have found you through the Pink Cricut Tuesday Link-up!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!!! Love the embossing and layers on the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Cards!!Love it!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. jewish printable cards

    ReplyDelete