CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentines Day again!! These are the treats i made for the folks at work....my candy bags turned out so cute!!! i was so excited when i recieved my goodies from My Creative Time, i couldnt wait to make these!!! Isnt that kiss die too too cute!!! I also used the chunky clear glitter...LOVE!!! i see many more chunky glittered goodness in the future! Used my 1/4th circle punch for the bottom of the Hersey kisses to pretty them up a bit! My second treat was another Pinterest inspired craft.. these bookmarks were so easy and they are so cute. I also {not shown} cut some tags with My Creative Times tag die and added washi tape to the bottoms to give them away. Happy Heart Day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Projects!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! What a neat idea to put the punch on the bottom of the kiss and the bookmarks are perfect. Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog with me :)

    ReplyDelete