CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Masculine Card ( i think?)

Happy Wednesday Everyone! When i get the chance to make a birthday card for someone 99.5 % of the time its for a female, but when i get that .5% of the time i have to make it for a guy i get stumped!!! I must look through my stash of cardstock to find the manliest paper i can find.Then to decide what will go on front, double stumped ! So after countless page turns of my Cricut handbooks i cam across this image in Birthday Bash. Now it wasnt the main image on the page it was on the Phrase button. So i opened the image in my Gypsy and went to work. I hid parts of the image a few different times in order to cut out the different colors for the owls body, feathers, feet and beak. I think he came out very cute!! Now its almost a few months before i have to make another Masculine card, i better get to my ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment