CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding Bells

Hi everyone ! I have another card to share with you. I had the honor of being invited to the wedding of my BFF's niece.I wish i could have attended, i really need a trip to my favorite state asap ! I made her this card for her and her new hubby. I tried to keep it as simple as possible. I used the ring set and the Mr and Mrs sentiment in the Sweethearts cart. I embossed the front of the card with my cuttle bug, (i surely cant tell you the folder i used, i dont think i have my cuttlebug folders labled)(maybe one day !) I am really anticipating the wedding pics !!! Cant wait to see them! But of course like always i sent the card late.....( i seriously need an assistant) i hope she enjoys it , and i pray they are blessed with many years of happiness !

No comments:

Post a Comment