CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

So Glad Its Friday !

Happy Friday Everyone!! This is gonna be a great weekend, cause it leads right into my vacation !!! Cant wait , i have lots of "plans" to craft, and hopefully everything goes as plan! Today i want to share a birthday bouquet and gift card holder i made for a co-workers 30th birthday. I knew her birthday was coming up and i had originally planned to do a candy bar bouquet, but when i found out it was her 30th i knew i wanted to do the "30 sucks" bouquet!!! I seen many pins of this over at Pinterest. For the bottom i used a pail from Targets $ spot, i took a 4in styrofoam ball and wrapped it with tissue paper. Now since i found some paper to match exactly from my DCWV all dressed up stack to make the gift card holder, i didnt want to cover the whole ball so she could see the colors. I topped it with the words 30 sucks that i cut out with my cricut. The gift card holder i used my all time favorite My Creative Times gift card die.{love love love this die} with the DCWV paper. i topped it with a bow an another My Creative times circle / scallop die and sentiment. My co-worker loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment