CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Simple Birthday Treats

Hello everyone ! I love my new Jaded Blossom kisses stamps!!! when these came out last month i new i had to have them, not only cause of the events we had as a family coming up but how i would use them all the time. One of the ways i knew i would use them is for co-workers birthdays and quick "thinking of you" treats. So simple to put together, and really cute! A 3/4 circle punch works with these stamps perfect!! I also got my treat bags from Jaded Blossom, these bags are so clear and make the kisses sparkle. I topped it off with the circle die and circle punches from My Creative time {another fav place to shop}! I hope the recipient of these chocolates enjoys them...{who doesnt love chocolate}!

No comments:

Post a Comment